Posted by A on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 1:12am.
The political movement that brought Africans together in the 1950s was known as ________.
b. salt trade
Enslaved Africans from West Africa traveled across the Atlantic Ocean to European Colonies in the Americas by way of the ________.
a. middle passage
b. salt trade route
c. African passage
d. African piligrimage
The location of West and Central Africa encouraged ________.
c. cottage industries
One of the ways European Colonization upset life in West and Central Africa was by:
a. marketing goods in the area
b. drawing borders without regard to the location of ethnic groups
c. creating friction between Europe's powers
d. forcing Africans not to farm
During the period when Arab traders came to West and Central Africa to trade salt for gold, they changed the culture of the region by bringing:
a. the religion of Islam
b. technology like the printing press
c. a new style of music
d. enslaved people to work on the farms
My answers: d, a, d, b, a
- SS - Writeacher, Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 7:15am
All seem correct to me, although I'm not sure about the fourth one.
- SS - SkiGirl, Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 3:51pm
All right! I had the same questions in my SS test, and I got them all right.
- SS - jade, Thursday, October 2, 2014 at 8:35am
wow had the same questions on my quiz and got them all right
- SS - Charlotte, Friday, October 2, 2015 at 3:22pm
Yeah wow I got all my answers right. 5/5 (100%)
- SS - Hii, Monday, December 7, 2015 at 9:21pm
- SS - Anna, Monday, May 2, 2016 at 12:55pm
All are correct. Got 100%
- SS - LinkHasTheTriforce, Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 6:44pm
All of them are correct. I wasn't sure if one of the answers I put in was right so I looked it up to check my answer. Thank you I got 100%.
- SS - Andre, Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 9:55am
Thank you so much
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - What did West Africans trade to North Africans in exchange for ...
- history - 1( Why did apartheid in South Africa end during the 1990s A) White ...
- Social Studies - 1. What do colonialism and imperialism both require? A. one ...
- check geo - when ___ the african slave trade greatly increased. a)AFRICANS BEGAN...
- Social Studies - Sometime around the 1880s European countries, for a variety of ...
- History - How did the nature of slavery, as recognized in Europe and Africa ...
- Social Studies - Which statement beat explains why people in west Africa eat ...
- worldhistory - What were two important trade goods in west Africa during The ...
- Social Studies - what was the African diaspora? a. the transporting of Africans ...
- History - North America Foods - Exported to Chilles---------------South Asia ...