Posted by Gabby on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:50pm.
1) Solve for p.
2) Solve for b, then find the value of b when a=3.
3) Solve for r.
4) Find the width of a rectangle with a perimeter of 90 and a length of 15. (1point)
Ok, Am I correct, I need to make sure to get these right because if I do, I get the rest of the day off… not that you might care but still.
- (Math)Literal Equations and Formulas HELP! - Reiny, Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:59pm
3p+3q = p
2p = -3q
p = -3q/2 , which is the last one, not yours
You just have to mind your p's and q's
2. 4a = 2b-7
4a+7 = 2b
b=(4a+7)/2 = (12+7)/2 = 19/2
3. D = rt
r = D/t
4. totally wrong!!!!
Your choice of answer is totally illogical, just think about it.
If the width is 45, then the two widths together would be 90.
But the whole perimeter is already 90
You missed All of them!!!
Wow, looks like you don't get the rest of the day off, and you have lots of studying to do
- (Math)Literal Equations and Formulas HELP! - Gabby, Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:22pm
Sorry to disappoint you :(
- (Math)Literal Equations and Formulas HELP! - Gabby, Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:25pm
But to make it up I will study all weekend so that I improve! :D
Answer this Question
- Math~Polynomials - 1)6g+8k-9g+2k(1point) 3g+10k -3g+10k*** 17gk 10k-3 2)-4x+6x^2...
- Rather Urgent math~! - 1) 2(3x+5)=46 (1point) 4 5 6 7*** 2) 1/2x + 1/4x = 16 (...
- URGENT~MATH For Steve or Reiny - For questions 5-7, find the solution to the ...
- science - 14. the sun's layer is called the photosphere . ( 1point) A. true b. ...
- science. mrs.sue please help - 14. the sun's layer is called the photosphere...
- 7th Grade Math ~Multiplying Polynomials - 1. (2x)(10x) (1point) 20x 12x 20x^2** ...
- VERY URGENT MATH(Formalizing Relations & Functions - What is the domain of the ...
- ~Art~ - 1) When an individual or institution recognizes the design and beauty of...
- Science - 1) A(n)_________ is made up of two or more different atoms that are ...
- History - 2) How did England view its North American colonies?(1point) As an ...