Posted by Gabby on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 4:50pm.
1) In traditional stories, a character who is completely good is usually the (1point)
2) Which of the following phrases is not an adverbial phrase in the sentence below?
For family fun, you can go on a treasure hunt in the United States. (1point)
For family fun
In the United States
On a treasure hunt***
You can go
3) Which of the following words is an antonym for “scorned?”
4) Read the following passage from “The People Could Fly”:
The slaves labored in the fields from sunup to sundown. The owner of the slaves callin himself their Master. Say he was a hard lump of clay. A hard, glinty coal. A hard rock pile, wouldn’t be moved.
Who do these details suggest about the character known as “Master”?
He has skin that is rough and burned by the sun.
He is cruel and feels no compassion for the slaves.***
He may be stubborn, but he is always fair.
He works the slaves so hard that they hate him.
Am I right Ms.Sue???
- Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 27, 2013 at 5:00pm
1. I think you're right.
- Language Arts - Gabby, Friday, September 27, 2013 at 5:14pm
- Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 27, 2013 at 5:26pm
3 is right.
2 is not right.
Answer this Question
English - Thank you very much for your corrections. Here are some more sentences...
English - Thank you!! Could you check the things I wrote on the different kinds ...
the most dangerous game by richard connell reading - i did all the question ...
literature - Whats are flat character, round character static character and ...
Literature - please check my answers: 1. In "go Down, Death", Death is ...
English - Thank you very much for your suggestions. Here are some more sentences...
British Lit----URGENT - In James Joyce's "The Dead," Gabriel experiences an ...
LANGUAGE ARTS - Choose the sentence that provides an accurate contrast-based ...
English - i have to write a character sketch essay on the protagonist OR ...
English - In "First Confession," Gran is best described as a A) flat character. ...