Posted by Gabby on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 4:50pm.
1) In traditional stories, a character who is completely good is usually the (1point)
2) Which of the following phrases is not an adverbial phrase in the sentence below?
For family fun, you can go on a treasure hunt in the United States. (1point)
For family fun
In the United States
On a treasure hunt***
You can go
3) Which of the following words is an antonym for “scorned?”
4) Read the following passage from “The People Could Fly”:
The slaves labored in the fields from sunup to sundown. The owner of the slaves callin himself their Master. Say he was a hard lump of clay. A hard, glinty coal. A hard rock pile, wouldn’t be moved.
Who do these details suggest about the character known as “Master”?
He has skin that is rough and burned by the sun.
He is cruel and feels no compassion for the slaves.***
He may be stubborn, but he is always fair.
He works the slaves so hard that they hate him.
Am I right Ms.Sue???
- Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 27, 2013 at 5:00pm
1. I think you're right.
- Language Arts - Gabby, Friday, September 27, 2013 at 5:14pm
- Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 27, 2013 at 5:26pm
3 is right.
2 is not right.
Answer this Question
Language Arts - Flannel board stories encourage which of the language arts ...
Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
language arts - What specific word choices does Poe use in his opening ...
Language arts - What specific word choices does Poe use in his opening ...
language and arts - what is the literary term for: A conflict that exists within...
AED - comparing and contrasting approaches for teaching English language arts in...
language arts - what similar character traits do the three samurai share? on ...
Language Arts - How can you display Harriet Tubman character traits in school, ...
language arts - What is the difference between constructivist classroom and ...
Language Arts - Think about a movie you have seen or story you have read in ...