Posted by alan on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 6:53pm.
What series of events led to the end of Egypts power in the Nile River Valley?
6th grade social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 7:10pm
Egypt still is the only nation or power in most of the Nile River Valley.
After Alexander the Great conquered part of northern Egypt, the Egyptians still controlled much of the Nile Valley. Check these articles and map.
6th grade social studies - olivia hornage, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 4:36pm
well kind sir this type of question is very ridiculous and i think that u shuld ask ur mumsees good day to you sir
6th grade social studies - mike, Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 6:35pm
6th grade social studies - Condom, Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7:34pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade social studies - Okay, here's another. Describe the series of events ...
- social studies - describe the series of events that led to the end of egypt's ...
- college western civ. - SOUTH WEST ASIA- TIRIST EUPHROTIES NORTH AFRICA- NILE ...
- college western civ. - opps sorry. south west asia- tirist euphraties north ...
- social studies - What is the population of:Nile Valley,Ganges Valley and Eastern...
- Social Studies - Which of the following statements about Egypt is correct? A. ...
- world history - What are at least 6 themes about the Nile River Valley ...
- math - the nile river is the worlds longest river .let n sttand for the length ...
- 6th grade social studies - What are some interesting current events in PERU??
- Social Studies - If you are writing a report on Ancient Egypt's Geograpy and the...