Posted by Alex on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 6:07pm.
Think about the rites of passage that individuals confront in the following literature
The bass, the river, and Shelia Mant by W.D Wetherell
Oranges by gary Soto
I have no idea what im supposed to do here. Please help me.
- Reading Help - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 6:11pm
A right of passage is a ceremony or an occasion in which a young person take a big step toward adulthood.
Some current rights of passage:
becoming a member of your religion -- such as Bar Mitzvah or Confirmation
high school graduation
becoming old enough to drink alcohol
- Reading Help - Alex, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 6:12pm
Ok I get it now thank you Ms. Sue
- Reading Help - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 6:22pm
You're welcome, Alex. :-)
- Reading Help - cayla, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:37pm
DlCKS in a PU33Y is a rite of passage
- Reading Help - Alex, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:37pm
Ya girl,shake that booty
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - In the following literature selections,individuals experience rites ...
- 10th grade english - what is the climax in the book the bass the river and ...
- English - What rites of passage do individuals confront in the selection my ...
- english - Are there any songs that have lyrics with a similar voice/diction to ...
- Spanish Literature - for my advanced spanish lit course I'm reading and ...
- algebra - The number of bass in a lake is given by P(t) = 2800/1+6e^-0.05t where...
- English Expression - 1. After you read the first passage, mark all the things ...
- English 1 - Where can I get a good plot summary of Gary Soto's "Buried Onions?"
- lititure - what is the rising action in the story "The School Play' By: Gary ...
- help please :) - Why is it important to read the title of a reading passage ...