Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 2:20pm.
TechTown is filled with companies that produce computer parts and software. Which sentence best describes TechTown?
a. TechTown specializes in computers.
b. TechTown has a high demand for software.
c. TechTown must have a command economy.
d. TechTown imports many computers.
What is the most likely result of increased labor productivity?
a. Producers will raise the prices for their goods.
b. Producers will make goods more quickly.
c. Producers will hire many more workers.
d. Producers will experience higher demand for their goods.
SS - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 2:30pm
SS - Anonymous, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 2:33pm
SS - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 2:35pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SS plz help thx i appreciate it - 1. Why does scarcity exist? Producers need ...
- computer - 2. _____is applications software designed to help users be more ...
- computer question - The project that I have is on chaper 6 on my text book which...
- Algebra - Martin sold his computer and software for $900.00, receiving three ...
- computer - What type of software is provided with the expectation that the ...
- computer tech - you are starting up a new business and have just rented an ...
- Child Care - Which of the following statements about children and computers is ...
- Technology in the Classroom - A software package that you would like to run on ...
- Education/Technology - If a teacher wants his or her students to create a slide ...
- Education/Technology - The type of software that uses fields, records, and files...