Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 1:05pm.
Anya got $10 for her birthday. She considers buying a DVD of her favorite movie for $9. She also thinks about buying a new T-shirt for $12. Then she decides to buy a CD for $8. What is the most likely opportunity cost of her decision?
a. the ten dollars.
b. the T-shirt
c. the DVD
d. the CD
Why does scarcity exist?
a. Producers need scarcity to set prices.
b. Wants are always greater than resources.
c. Economic institutions control most money.
d. No country can make all the goods it needs.
The following natural resources are needed to make lined paper:
wood from trees
dye for ink
What else could be made from both of these resources?
b. book pages
B? (not sure)
What are two types of economic incentives?
a. imports and exports
b. rewards and penalties
c. supply and demand
d. banks and non-profit organizations
What is one potential negative consequence associated with pay trade?
a. Import and export taxes are high under pay trade.
b. Buyers and sellers can no longer make price decisions.
c. Countries that practice pay trade have high unemployment.
d. People in certain industries earn lower wages or sell fewer products.
- Social Studies - Anonymous, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 1:10pm
*For the last one, it is free trade, not pay trade.
- Ms. Sue? - Anonymous, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 1:23pm
Could you please check my answers?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 1:28pm
I agree with all of your answers except for number 2.
- Social Studies - Anonymous, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 1:33pm
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 1:54pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - Virti had 600 rupees. She spent 2/3 on buying a t-shirt and 1/5 of ...
- math - the probility of buying a defective DVD is 0.002 what is the probility of...
- Math - Samantha saved $13 by buying a used DVD. She paid $5 less than half the ...
- math - Edward is buying a pair of shoes. The shoes originally cost $45. If the ...
- maths - When buying Brilliant T-shirts, Bradan determines that the total cost of...
- MATH- CHECK - BUYING A WEDDING RING- AREA? BUYING DIRT FOR S POTTED PLANT- ...
- Math - You are buying gifts for 10 people. You decide to buy each person either ...
- math - for an annual fee of $30 you can join a movie club that will allow you to...
- entrepreneurship 1 - My own bakery, but I don't know what to put for ...
- Civics - Pedro is thinking about buying U.S. savings bonds. However, there is a...