Posted by Shamie on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 12:56pm.
1. Which of the following is strategies my best ensure a positive relationship with supervisor?
A. Answering any criticism concerning your job performance with a strongly worded defense
B. Gathering answers to any questions you may have regarding your duties by the following the actions of your coworkers )asking questions may give the impression that you don't know what your doing)
C. Acknowledge the fact that your supervisor has a lot of duties to attend to and he or she doesn't have a lot of time to answer the same question over and over
D. Correcting any behavior that's received negative feedback from your supervisor if it seems your in danger to you job.
( MY ANSWER IS C)
2. Which of the following statements concerning nonverbal expression would be called the accurate?
A. Keeping your arms crossed as you speak to a patient implies that he or she has your full attention.
B. A stern or serious facial expression helps a patient understand that you make his her situation seriously.
C. Maintaining eye contact with someone can cause across as threating.
D. Showing up at work in old clothes and looking generally disheveled doesn't help put patients their trust in you.
(MY ANSWER IS D)
3. When working with young children its helpful to remember that they
A. are helped most effectively with the aid of their family.
B. adapt to the patient role quiet readily.
C. resist and independence you may grant them .
D. let you know what they need through physical action
(MY ANSWER IS B)
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU
- Customer Service - Writeacher, Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 4:40pm
PLEASE ... go through and proofread what you posted. Some of this makes no sense at all.
- Customer Service - Shamie , Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 8:24am
Writeacher - I typed this straight from my study book and before I even came to this site I said the same thing
- Customer Service - Ms.Sue can you help me please, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 8:29am
I know that these questions and answers don't make any sense but I typed them as they are from my study book and I have went over my book more than twice
And thank you in advance
- Customer Service - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 4:50pm
I agree with your answers.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- business communication - Which of the following is a challenge to building ...
- English - What are the meanings of the following literary terms: 1. Biological ...
- healthcare - List 4 ways you can provide your supervisor with information about ...
- MGT - this is what i have now for an intro on my final paper. This handbook will...
- Health Care - Give an example of ineffective communication that resulted in bad ...
- Management - The employee performance evaluation focuses on an employee's ...
- statistics - Suppose a researcher gathered survey data from 19 employees and ...
- Business - What are the three elements of customer service, and how are they ...
- Management for Organizations - Would someone PLEASE check my answers..THANKS in ...
- algebra - the customer service department resolved 106 of 120 customer ...