2, 5, 6, 10 are all wrong.
The others are right.
Ok, one sec I'll put my new answers in.
Ok, for number 2 it's Francisco Pizarro right?
8 is also wrong. Ghana is the first West African kingdom to benefit from the gold and salt trade because if you recall, between 400 and 1100, Ghana prospered because they were located in the middle of the salt mines of the Sahara and the gold mines of the south. In addition to that, taxes that were imposed on trade caused them to be progressive. It was not until the late 1200s when Mali expanded its kingdom. So the answer is A, Ghana.
1. Marco Polo wrote an account of the marvels of (1 point)
2. Which man and his army conquered Peru? (1 point)
Francisco Pizarro ***
3. Traders who established rights to the Canadian fur trade were (1 point)
4. Which area was known as the Gold Coast because of its abundance of gold? (1 point)
Cape of Good Hope
coast of West Africa ***
5. The Protestant Reformation was (1 point)
a new government
a study of scientific ideas
a religious and historical movement ***
an idea of the Catholic Church
6. Which of these sailors landed in North America centuries before Columbus set sail? (1 point)
7. Which West African kingdom was the first to benefit from the gold and salt trade? (1 point)
8.Who did the spanish and portuguese use as labor on their plantations? (1 point)
Native Americans & Africans forced into slavery.
9. What is the basis for the economic theory that drove the exploration and settlement of north america by europeans? (1 point)
Mercantilism is based on the idea that a nation's power stems from its wealth, which encouraged the acquisition of natural resources and developing trade in North America.
10. How did the protestant reformation in europe influence the settlement of north america? (1 point)
European settlers of different religions chose to establish new colonies in order to spread their faith and practice their beliefs.
Answer this Question
Spanish;CHECK? - Check: Comprensión ¿En qué siglo los conquistadores ...
Spanish Check?? - Anwser in spanish. Comprensión; ¿En qué siglo los ...
Social Studies - 14.What did Hernan Cortes do for Spain in 1521? Conquered the ...
SS - How did this document most likely affect European views of Southeast Asia...
social studies - what are these people famous for? like what did they do?: Henry...
social studies - marco polo traved from venice to china i need the aproxmately ...
social studies - hi i was wondering how long does it take to travel from venice ...
Spanish. - Help answer please? ¿Qué animal fue importante para el éxito de los ...
History - European exploration was inspired by popular books, including those ...
social studies - i need to make a passport for marco polo and i need to put the ...