Posted by Lea on Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 7:45pm.
Please check my answers on the following questions
(X^6)^1/2 = x^3
1000000^1/6 I don't know this one
(64n^12)^-1/6 = 1/0.5n^2
(9n^4)^1/2. = 3n^2
36^3/2 = my answer is 2 in the index of the aware root of 36^3
343^-4/3 I don't know this one
Math check my answers - Lea, Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 8:18pm
Math check my answers - Steve, Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 8:22pm
1000000 = 10^6, so (10^6)^1/6 = 10
(64n^12)^-1/6 = 1/2 n^2
64^-1/6 = 1/64^1/6 = 1/2, not 1/.5
.5 is already 2^-1
36^3/2 = (36^1/2)^3 = 6^3 = 216
343 = 7^3, so you have
1/7^4 = 1/2401
The others are ok
Math check my answers - Lea, Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 8:29pm
K thank u
Math check my answers - Anonymous, Friday, September 4, 2015 at 3:10pm
A rectangle measures 12 cm by 10.5 cm. what is the greatest possible error for each measurement?
0.12 cm, 0.105 cm
0.5 cm, 0.05 cm
6 cm, 5.25 cm
0.05 cm, 0.005 cm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math HELP - I have my answers at the bottom but please do these questions so I ...
- Math: law of exponents check answers - I know that anything to the power of 0 is...
- Math - Can someone please check my answers below for accurateness? The ...
- Algebra (check my answers) - Please check these answers. Multiply -7(2a2 -4) = -...
- Algebra - Would someone please check these answers? Simplify. 3/x-5+1/1-4/x-5 ...
- math check - Peform each indicated operation and simplify. Can you please check ...
- Math Please Check - Please check my answers! Thank you! Simplify the following ...
- Math PLEASE HELP - Please finish these questions so I can check my answers. All ...
- algebra - please review the questions and table and check my answers. tank you ...
- Math 8R: Homework Check - Part 2 - Part 2: Simplify by combining like terms and ...