Posted by jenny on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 7:10pm.
I don't understand this question name the parallels that are labeled north of the equator
social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 7:17pm
All of the parallels north of the Equator are north latitude.
For instance, 45 degrees North latitude goes through Oregon. Check this map.
social studies - jenny, Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 7:28pm
what would be the next label after 75 degrees north
social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 7:32pm
It could be 75.1 North or 80 North or any number up to 90 degrees North.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SOCIAL STUDIES - PLEASE EXPLIAN THIS QUESTION. DO ANY LINES OF LONGITUDE PASS ...
- social studies - What is another name for the equator?
- social studies - Is the Artic Circle north of the equator?
- social studies - is the Tropic of cancer north or southj of the equator?
- social studies - hi i need help with this question (Name 3 produce produccts) i ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. Which continents do not cross ...
- social studies - which city has the same relative position north of the equator,...
- Earth Science - On the surface of the earth, it is approximately 6,200 miles ...
- Social Studies - 1. Which most precisely describes the location of Southwest ...
- social studies - which most precisely describes the location of Southwest Asia? ...