Posted by Aspen on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 2:50pm.
Read the fallowing Papago song. Identify its purpose.
"No talking, No talking. The snow is falling. And the wind seems to be blowing backward"
a. to inform
b. to persuade
c. to analyze
d. to express
Which of these is a feature of early American and colonial literature?
a. the literature primarily focuses on religious themes
b. the voices of women and minorities are absent
c. the literature was nonexistent before the printing press
d. the authors shared different genres and purposes
Which of the fallowing is NOT a primary source from early American and colonial literature?
a. the Gettysburg address
b. the way to wealth
c poor Richards almanac
d. of Plymouth plantation
which of the fallowing best defines a rhyme?
a. repeated sounds across lines of poetry
b. a poems cadence, pace, or ongoing momentum
c. a collection of lines in a poem
d. rhythmic repetition in a poem
- English 11 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 3:06pm
We'll be glad to check your answers.
- english 11 - Aspen, Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 3:49pm
Please I need the answers ASAP the correct ones thank you.
- english 11 - Aspen, Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 4:15pm
My answers are 1. A 2. D 3. A 4. D please tell me what the correct answers are!! thank you
- english 11 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 4:29pm
I agree with your answer for 3.
The others are wrong.
- english 11 - Aspen, Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 4:53pm
what are the correct answers for the others then?
- english 11 - Aspen, Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 5:18pm
So what would be the correct answers for the questions I got wrong?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - ( IS MY ANSWER CORRECT ? ) Read the following Papago song. Identify it...
- English - 1.Read the following Papago song. Identify the purpose. No talking, ...
- social studies - i am talking about slaves and i dont understand what this sheet...
- English 2b - Read the paragraph. The snow began falling early in the morning. ...
- english - A loon I thought it was But it was My love's splashing oar. (1 point) ...
- Literature - The best in this kind are but shadows" is A. Titania talking about...
- drama - “The best in this kind are but shadows” is A. Titania talking about men...
- science - Paul threw a paper plane towards the west. The wind however caused the...
- ENGLISH - 6. The following words share a denotative meaning. Which one has a ...
- English - 5. Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine shared a similar purpose for ...