Posted by Kiki on Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 4:39pm.
When mn+m^2-30n^2 is divided by m-5n, what is the quotient. Thank you
Math - Steve, Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 4:58pm
what is (m-5n)(m+6n)/(m-5n) ?
Don't be put off by the extra variable. You can easily factor
m^2+m-30, right? That's what you have if n=1.
Math - Kiki, Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 5:10pm
I don't understand. Then what is the final answer
Math - Steve, Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 5:21pm
(m-5n)(m+6n)/(m-5n) = m+6n
Math - Steve, Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 5:26pm
There is an interesting video showing how to do long division with two variables at
Scroll most of the way down the page to where the heading is "More than One Variable".
Follow its method using your problem and it should become clear.
Math - Kiki, Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 6:57pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Estimation decimal quotient - Use compatible numbers to find the each quotient ,...
- Estimating decimal quotient - Use compatible to find the following quotient 180....
- math - find two numbers the quotient is between. Then estimate the quotient. 2. ...
- math - Each dividend was divided by another polynomial, resulting in the given ...
- 3rd math - Write 35 divided by 7 in three different ways. What is the quotient? ...
- math - Are there any zeros in the quotient 495 divided by 4 how can you tell ...
- math please help imedietely - Are there any zeros in the quotient 495 divided by...
- math - Find the quotient. Type the quotient with the decimal in the correct ...
- math(please check answers) - 6.find the quotient 6 divided by 1/5= A.1 1/5 B.1/5...
- Math - Find each quotient 3/4 divided by -12 5/4 divided by 2 2/3 18 divided by ...