February 26, 2017

Homework Help: Math 1 quick question

Posted by Miley on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 10:52pm.

Instead of doing all that work to simplify the mixed radical , can I just change the mixed radical into an entire radical?
Ex: 2* square root 18 into square root of 72

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions