Post a New Question

To: Jai

posted by .

Instead of doing all that work to simplify the mixed radical , can I just change the mixed radical into an entire radical?
Ex: 2* square root 18 into square root of 72

  • To: Jai -

    I don't see the original problem but 2*sqrt(18) is the same as sqrt(72), since both are equal to 6*sqrt(2)

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question