Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 12:23pm.
A student observes dark clouds are surrounding the school and the grass on the playground is wet. The student reasons that it rained. Which scientific skill did the student use to determine that it rained?
Is it c?
- Science - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 12:25pm
Both B and C.
- Science - Anonymous, Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 12:40pm
I can't choose two options. And it seems like the student did not observe that it rained, rather he/she observed the dark clouds and playground, right?
- Science - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 12:54pm
But the student observed the dark clouds and wet grass.
- Science - Anonymous, Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 1:24pm
Yes, but the question asks about which skill the student used to determine that it rained.
- Science - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 1:30pm
Good point. You are really thinking. :-) I have to agree that the student used inference!
- Science - Anonymous, Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 1:32pm
Thank you very much for your help!
- Science - smart one : ), Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 4:08pm
it is inference i got it right
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 4)A student observes dark clouds are surrounding the school and the ...
- Science - 1)A scientist at a chemical company designs and conducts an experiment...
- math - a school is divided into 4 houses,P,Q,R and S.On sports day,the students ...
- MATH - A SCHOOL IS DIVIDED INTO 4 HOUSES P,Q,R,S. ON SPORTS DAY,STUDENTS LINE UP...
- psychology - A school psychologist is asked to help with a third grade student ...
- math - A different eight grader has been asked to work at the face painting ...
- education - As a teacher how to organize this ethnicity class? why? - african ...
- Math - Mary is passing out school supplies to students in the class. She gives ...
- statistik and probability - n a college class of 250 graduating seniors 50 have ...
- government - the best example of the use of random sampling to determine who ...