Posted by Nima on Friday, September 13, 2013 at 8:37pm.
please help. how do I solve this equation- 7x + 4 = 5x + 16
algebra - Steve, Friday, September 13, 2013 at 8:39pm
7x+4 = 5x+16
7x+4-5x = 5x+16-5x
2x+4 = 16
2x+4-4 = 16-4
2x = 12
x = 6
7*6+4 = 46
5*6+16 = 46
algebra - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 13, 2013 at 8:40pm
7x + 4 = 5x + 16
2x = 12
x = ?
algebra - Nima, Friday, September 13, 2013 at 8:52pm
thank you very much, Steve, Ms. Sue.
algebra - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 13, 2013 at 8:55pm
You're very welcome, Nima.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1 - What is an equation of a line perpendicular to the line with ...
- Algebra - There are 4 problems that I don't understand how to solve so, please ...
- Algebra 1--Please, help me! - Solve the following equation by graphing the ...
- algebra - solve each literal equation for the indicated variable linear equation...
- Intermediate Algebra - solve equation (x+1)(x-2)=54 Eric stated that the ...
- Algebra - Please help! I need to factorise and solve this equation, x^2 +x -30 =...
- Algebra - I have some problems that I am having trouble with and I have some ...
- ALGEBRA 1!PLZ HELP! - Use the Substitution method to solve the system of ...
- algebra 1 - solve the equation -2x+1=5-2x can you please show me some videos of ...
- algebra - Please help me! Im lost on where to start. 1.)Solve: 3/2z+4z=1 2.)...