Posted by Anonymous on Friday, September 13, 2013 at 3:08pm.
1). In what industry do most Americans work?
2). How did California become the nation's most populous state?
3). How has the economy of the South changed?
4). How has U.S population shifted since the country began?
5). What helped the economy of the West to grow?
6). Why is the United States a leader in agricultural production?
My answers to these questions are the following:
1). Most Americans work in the service industry, which consists of occupations in the field of information processing, finance, medicine, transportation, and education.
2). California is the country's most populous state because of excellent farmland, good harbors, and a mild climate.
3). The economy of the South changed as it has attracted many manufacturing and service industries feeling the harsh weather of the "rust belt," causing it to become more industrialized.
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 13, 2013 at 3:16pm
4. At the time of independence, the United States was all east of the Appalachians.
5. I added to your answer yesterday.
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Friday, September 13, 2013 at 3:59pm
Are my other answers correct?
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 13, 2013 at 4:01pm
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Friday, September 13, 2013 at 4:11pm
For the fifth question, my textbook doesn't state that transportation helped the Western economy to grow. It does, however, state that "many cities with good harbors, including Seattle, Los Angeles, and Long Beach, make foreign trade--especially with Asia--important."
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 13, 2013 at 4:26pm
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - Anonymous, Friday, September 13, 2013 at 4:30pm
Is my previous answer correct, then?
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 13, 2013 at 4:33pm
Since your book says that, you must be right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). Why is the Northeast one of the most heavily ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). Why is the Unites States a leader in agricultural ...
- history - 1. what impact did the education improvement act of 1984 have on south...
- geography - most profits from minning in south africa: A)go to foriegn ...
- Geography - which question would best help you analyze the population density of...
- Someone please help - How has the population of South Carolina changed over the ...
- Social Studies - How did improvements in transportation, communication, farming...
- U.S History (PLEASE help!!!) - Which statement correctly explains the reasons ...
- Social Studies PLZZ Thanks - A personís ethnicity is his or her socioeconomic ...
- history - How has South Carolina changed politically since the 1970's? A. ...