Posted by Akeelah on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 1:01pm.
2. Including a full-wave rectifier in an AC circuit will yield a(n) _______ current.
A. continuous alternating
B. continuous direct
C. intermittent direct
D. intermittent alternating
- Physical Science - Akeelah, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 1:03pm
6. Which of the following frequencies falls in the range of RF waves used by commercial radio
A. 6,000 Hz
B. 60 Hz
C. 6,000,000 Hz
D. 600,000 Hz
- Physical Science - DrBob222, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 2:06pm
The AM broadcast range is 550 kHz to 1600 kHz. Changing to Hz that is 550,000 to 1,600,000. So the answer would be D?
The question is a little misleading since FM is also used in the broadcast range and it is 88-108 MHz.
- Physical Science - ted, Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 10:31pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Physical Science - 2. Including a full-wave rectifier in an AC circuit will ...
- electricity - including a full wave rectifier in an AC circuit will yield a...
- Physics - 1.How are alternating and direct current different? 2.Who invented ...
- science - when all parts of a circuit are composed of conducting materials the ...
- Electricity and Electronics - 1. A transformer has a primary voltage of 115 V ...
- Pre-Calculas - The voltage E of an alternating current electrical circuit can be...
- electrical - what tpye detectric motor operate on both alternating current and ...
- college physics - Hi given you have a half-wave rectifier and you know ...
- science - How do direct and alternating current differ?
- physcial science - What type of current is produced by a battery? A. parallel ...