Posted by Akeelah on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 1:01pm.
2. Including a full-wave rectifier in an AC circuit will yield a(n) _______ current.
A. continuous alternating
B. continuous direct
C. intermittent direct
D. intermittent alternating
Physical Science - Akeelah, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 1:03pm
6. Which of the following frequencies falls in the range of RF waves used by commercial radio
A. 6,000 Hz
B. 60 Hz
C. 6,000,000 Hz
D. 600,000 Hz
Physical Science - DrBob222, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 2:06pm
The AM broadcast range is 550 kHz to 1600 kHz. Changing to Hz that is 550,000 to 1,600,000. So the answer would be D?
The question is a little misleading since FM is also used in the broadcast range and it is 88-108 MHz.
Physical Science - ted, Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 10:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physical Science - 2. Including a full-wave rectifier in an AC circuit will ...
- electricity - including a full wave rectifier in an AC circuit will yield a...
- Physics - 1.How are alternating and direct current different? 2.Who invented ...
- science - when all parts of a circuit are composed of conducting materials the ...
- Electricity and Electronics - 1. A transformer has a primary voltage of 115 V ...
- Pre-Calculas - The voltage E of an alternating current electrical circuit can be...
- electrical - what tpye detectric motor operate on both alternating current and ...
- college physics - Hi given you have a half-wave rectifier and you know ...
- science - How do direct and alternating current differ?
- physcial science - What type of current is produced by a battery? A. parallel ...