Posted by Gabby on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 11:06am.
4)A student observes dark clouds are surrounding the school and the grass on the playground is wet. The student reasons that it rained. Which scientific skill did the student use to determine that it rained?(1point)
Am I correct???
Science - Gabby, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 11:21am
Science - Writeacher, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 11:29am
Prediction is for the future ... meteorologists use radar and other things to predict future weather conditions.
What did the student DO before coming to his conclusion that it had rained?
Science - Gabby, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 11:45am
Oh, so it's inference right?
Science - Writeacher, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 12:01pm
No, not inference!
What is the VERB in that first sentence??
Science - smart one : ), Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 4:07pm
its inference i got it right
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - A student observes dark clouds are surrounding the school and the ...
- Science - 1)A scientist at a chemical company designs and conducts an experiment...
- Science - On a hot summer day, you notice a line of dark clouds forming. Based ...
- science - A student makes the following statement: Chocolate- covered donuts are...
- Science - Please Look! - The senses are used to make which of the following? ...
- Scientific Literacy - 6) A scientist at a chemical company designs and conducts ...
- math - a school is divided into 4 houses,P,Q,R and S.On sports day,the students ...
- MATH - A SCHOOL IS DIVIDED INTO 4 HOUSES P,Q,R,S. ON SPORTS DAY,STUDENTS LINE UP...
- psychology - A school psychologist is asked to help with a third grade student ...
- English - 1. It'll take thirty minutes for her to get here. 2. It'll take her ...