please check if I have put the apostrophes in the right places or if I have forgot to put them in certain places in these sentences:
1. My dog's been so sick lately.
2. We've been having lots of fun in science classes.
3. Why's the dog eating from the cats' dish?
4. It's time to was the players' uniforms.
5. My 2 cousins' ipods are cool.
6. The birds' chirping is anoying.
7. It was somebody else's idea to change the plans, not mine.
8. Jade's been swimming since she was 6 months' old.
9. Todd's taking his son's helmet to the game.
10. She has her three daughters' heath to think about.
English, check my answers - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 8:37pm
All are right, except I believe there is only one cat in number 3 -- so it should be the cat's dish.
English, check my answers - Jenna, Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 8:44pm
Oh thank you:)
English, check my answers - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 8:55pm
You're very welcome.