English, check my answers
posted by Jenna .
please check if I have put the apostrophes in the right places or if I have forgot to put them in certain places in these sentences:
1. My dog's been so sick lately.
2. We've been having lots of fun in science classes.
3. Why's the dog eating from the cats' dish?
4. It's time to was the players' uniforms.
5. My 2 cousins' ipods are cool.
6. The birds' chirping is anoying.
7. It was somebody else's idea to change the plans, not mine.
8. Jade's been swimming since she was 6 months' old.
9. Todd's taking his son's helmet to the game.
10. She has her three daughters' heath to think about.