July 26, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
solve 5sin2x + 12cos2x =11 for 0°«x«180°
Answer This Question
- Solve tan2x = 5sin2x Giving all solutions in the interval 0 ≤...
Trig - 9th grade
- Can you help me solve: 5sin2x + 3sinx - 1 = 0 Thanks
- Please solve: 5sin2x + 3sinx - 1 = 0
- Solve the following equations for -180《 x《 180 A) 4+4cosx...
- HOW TO PROVE(1+COS180/8)(1+COS3*180/8)(1+COS5*180/8)(1+COS7*180/8)=1...
equation complex number
- z^4 + 81 = 0 (solve) change it to polar, then take ...
- I don't understand what to do at all, I've several like this if someone ...
Physics (Algebra Bit)
- I see that this is a quadratic equaion and it has been a...
PLEASE ANSWER MATHS!!!
- solve algebriaclly the equation y=2sin2x+1 for 0<_x_...
math word problem
- the boiling point of water 212 degree f. this is 180 degree ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help