Posted by Charlotte on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 7:39pm.
1. Name the subset(s) of real numbers to which the number zero belongs. You can choose more than one answer.
2. Write an algebraic expression for the word phrase: the quotient of r and 12.
r * 12
r + 12
r / 12
r - 12
3. Simplify the expression 4^2 + 8 / 2
1. Integers and Whole Numbers
2. r / 12
- Math help Ms. Sue please - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 7:43pm
I don't know about the first question. Your second two answers are correct.
- Math help Ms. Sue please - Charlotte, Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 7:47pm
- Math help Ms. Sue please - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 7:50pm
- Math help Ms. Sue please - el chapo , Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 2:20pm
this teach dont know .... aye dude dont listen to ms.sue she sometimes gives u the wrong answer
- Math help Ms. Sue please - I'm kewl, Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 1:24pm
Hey why does everyone always pick on me sue
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - To which subset of real numbers does the following number belong? ...
- Math! Please Check My Answers - Key: ☺ = My Answer! 2. Write a word phrase...
- Algebra - To which subset of rel numbers does the number -22 belong? whole ...
- 9th grade - Name the set(s) of numbers to which 1.68 belongs. a. rational ...
- Algebra 1 - To which subset(s) does the number –square root of twenty belong? ...
- Math - Which expression is equivalent to (-2)(a+6)? -2a+6 2a+12*** -2a-12 -2a+12...
- AiMS MATH - -5 Is A Member Of Which Subset Of Real Numbers. a) natural numbers b...
- Algebra 1 - To which subsets of real numbers does the number –22 belong? Choose ...
- Algebra - What type of number is -22?? choose all that apply... whole numbers ...
- Last questions Ms. Sue please for math - 1. To which subset(s) does the number...