Posted by Rem on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 3:59pm.
at the 6th grade school dance, there are 132 boys, 89 girls, and 14 adults.
A. write a ratio of number of boys to girls.
b. write the same ration using another form (A:B vs A to B)
c. write the ratio of number of boys to number of adults.
d. write the same ratio using another form.
This is what I put but not sure it is correct.
B. 132 +89
c. 132 to 14
- math 4 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 4:01pm
C and d are right.
A. and B are wrong.
- math 4 - Rem, Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 4:08pm
not sure how to do a and b?
- math 4 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 4:23pm
A. Where did you get 189?
B. Why did you use a + sign?
- math 4 - Rem, Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 4:26pm
it should be 132:89 my bad
and 132 to 89?
- math 4 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 4:27pm
Now you're right. :-)
- math 4 - Rem, Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 4:31pm
oh ok and I don't know where I got 189 from LOL :) thanks for all your help
- math 4 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 4:34pm
You're very welcome. :-)
Answer this Question
- MATHS - Two different schools (A and B) have the same number of pupils. The ...
- math - 300 hundred kids attend a dance. The ratio of boys to girls is 6 to 4. If...
- Math - For every girl taking classes at the martial arts school, there are 3 ...
- Math - If the ratio of girls to boys on the swim team is 2:3, which of these ...
- 6th grade math - At a country concert, the ratio of the number of boys to the ...
- Maths - 1)There 40 pupils in a class. There is chart so i counted the number of ...
- math - the current ratio of boys to girls at a certain school is 2 to 5 . if 12 ...
- Math - Nicole drew a circle on the chalkboard that had a radius of 15 cm. Which ...
- Math - There are 1170 students in a school. The ration of girls to boys is 23 : ...
- Math - Write each ratio as a fraction in simplistic form. a class has 6 boys and...