Posted by Jen on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 10:32pm.
At what age do parents start to socialize their children in earnest?
Early childhood - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 9, 2013 at 10:38pm
Oh, my! What do you mean by "in earnest?"
My year-old great grandson has been around his relatives and family friends since he was born. He has so many of them that he's never had a baby sitter who was not known to him.
On the other hand, many parents have to put their baby into day care when they are only a few weeks old.
He'll probably go to preschool when he's about 3 or 4.
Early childhood - Jen, Monday, September 9, 2013 at 10:51pm
My options are (sorry for not including first time)
A.) the first year when babies can interact socially
B.) the second year when toddlers are first able to comply with parental direction
C.) the preschool years when children start formal schooling
D.) early adolescence when peer pressure is strongest
Early childhood - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 9, 2013 at 11:01pm
I have no idea. What does your book say?
Early childhood - NM, Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 1:17pm
I would say option A as babies begin to listen and connect to their parents at a very young age; children begin to listen and respond as to show gestures during their first year of development.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Early childcare - Parents start to socialize their children in earnest during
- ECC - When do parents start to socialize their children in earnest? 1) The 1st ...
- early childhood - guidelines for early childhood programs tor typical children a...
- Early Childhood Ed. - Is "A" the best answer for this question? An in-depth ...
- careers in early childhood education - Examples of best practices of caregivers...
- Early Childhood Education - The purpose of evaluating children in a day care ...
- early childhood - early childhood professionals know that the beginning step in ...
- Early childhood literacy - Noted early childhood experts worry that preschool ...
- child development - Consider the developmental age groups of early childhood ...
- child development (answer included) - Consider the developmental age groups of ...