Posted by judy on Friday, September 6, 2013 at 4:33pm.
I have to follow the pattern
.125, .25, .375, .5 ?
- math 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 6, 2013 at 4:37pm
.125, .25, .375, .5 = 1/8, 2/8, 3/8, 4/8
What do you think comes next?
- math 4th grade - judy, Friday, September 6, 2013 at 4:50pm
- math 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 6, 2013 at 4:51pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Accounts - The following details relates to the two machines X and Y: Machine X ...
- statistics - Use the list and calculation method to answer the following ...
- 4th grade math - what is the next number in the pattern 5,3,7,5,9,7,11?
- 4th grade Math - what wil be the next number pattern 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, ? Thanks!
- 4th grade math - explain what do you need to do to extend number pattern?
- Maths - Dots are arranged to form pattern as show below: pattern 1 they are 2 ...
- 4th grade - what is the rule for the number pattern 1,2,4,7,11,16
- 4th grade math - Barb is making a bead necklace. She strings 1 white bead, then ...
- 4th grade - write a number pattern for 8 starfish if each has 5 arms.
- 5th grade math - How many verticles does a cube and pyramid have? do they both ...