Posted by Branden on Friday, September 6, 2013 at 12:10am.
Which of the following describe possible scenarios?
A) An object has zero instantaneous velocity
and non-zero acceleration.
B) An object has negative acceleration and
is speeding up.
C) An object has positive acceleration and
D) An object has positive velocity and zero
E) An object has increasing positive position and negative velocity.
F) An object has decreasing positive position and negative acceleration
Physics - Henry, Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 3:04pm
D, and F.
Physics - Justin, Friday, September 27, 2013 at 7:08pm
A, B, D, and F
Physics - Anonymous, Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 11:07pm
Physics - Anonymous, Friday, September 9, 2016 at 4:55pm
a b d f
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - For the one dimensional motion of an object along an axis, choose all ...
- Physics - 1. Which statement below is true? a. If a car is traveling eastward, ...
- physics.. - This seems easy and yet i'm skeptical if these are actually supposed...
- physics - Which one of the following statements about an object performing ...
- College Physics - Which of the following statements is false? 1)The velocity of ...
- Physics - An object is observed for a 5 second interval. During this time, the ...
- Physics - In projectile motion the acceleration at the highest point of curved ...
- Physics- Equilibrium - Which of the following is in equilibrium? a. an object ...
- Physics - State which of follow'gsituations r possible give example a.an object ...
- Physics 221 - 1. throughout a time interval, while the speed of a particle ...