Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:18pm.
A shopper choosing a new oven for his home would likely make a decision based on a scarcity of which of the following?
I think it is d.
Social Studies - Taylor, Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:26pm
Hhhmmm I'm not sure but d is a good answer because the oven has to fit well.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:30pm
What about scarcity of money? Ovens can come with so many features that prices can differ by hundreds of dollars.
Social Studies - Anonymous, Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:47pm
I thought that money is not as significant because ovens are big and must fit in the place we need them.
Social Studies - Taylor, Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:07pm
The guy is PLANING to buy the oven so he's probably already budgeted it.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:11pm
Most kitchens have been planned to leave space for an oven.
Check the various prices in this ad.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Which sentence best tells the effect of scarcity on economics? ...
- Social studies - I am learning about scarcity in my SS 6th grade and I am unsure...
- Social Studies - Need a question checked: I think its C: Leftists rebels in ...
- Social Studies - Anya got $10 for her birthday. She considers buying a DVD of ...
- Social Studies - If I could have some help on this question I'd appreciate it.I ...
- social studies - Which of these events would most likely lead to a rise in ...
- Social Studies - Which of these events would most likely lead to a rise in ...
- social studies - in this question which was the main cause of the great ...
- Geography - You and your partner are considering opening eight new upscale ...
- Social Studies. Please help! - Whitney wanted to speed up the making of guns by ...