Posted by Erika on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:35pm.
I'm doing a French crossword puzzle, and I'm stuck on one of the words.
It's a four letter word like: _a_d
And it fits in the sentence:
Le train part de la____ de Lyon.
Could someone help me out?
- French - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:41pm
It means railway station.
- French - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:43pm
- French - Erika, Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:43pm
Thank you so much! I completely overlooked that vocabulary word in my textbook!
- French - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:45pm
I hope you can actually take a train from Gare de Lyon someday. :-)
- French - Erika, Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:47pm
But now the problem is that another word doesn't fit in...g_ _ _ e
In the sentence
Avant de partir en voyage, on consulte toujours un g_ _ _ e touristique?
- French - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:02pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- health crossword puzzle - studying about drugs i have a crossword puzzle and ...
- French - What is a French word that fits into this sentence? Tu m'____ I know ...
- French response - Mathmate, I wrote a response below. The worksheet I worked on ...
- L.A. - I'm doing quite a difficult crossword puzzle. one of them is "a young boy...
- English - In my class we're doing abbreviations, and I'm entirely stuck on this ...
- 8th grade Algebra - I'm trying to help my young friend -- and am totally lost. ...
- French - Our French class was given an assignment where each student would write...
- French - I need help with these four questions It goes with a crossword puzzle ...
- 8th grade spanish - I have to do a cross-word puzzle, but I'm not sure about the...
- English - Let's do the crossword puzzle. 1 Across starts with 'n'? What is it? ...