June 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
A student measures the volume of a liquid and finds it to be 40 mL. How many significant figures are in that measurement
Help me Mrs.sue!!!!
, Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 2:31pm
40 mL = .040 L
Does that help?
Answer This Question
- A student measures the volume of a liquid and finds it to be 40 mL. ...
science 1 question
- A student measures the volume of a liquid and finds it to ...
Mathematics in science
- Can you check my answers please? 1. A student measures ...
Math in Science
- A student measures the volume of a liquid and finds it to be ...
Physical Science- Math skills
- Rachel is asked to calculate the density of a ...
Commonwealth connections academy
- Question 1. Which of the following ...
Science- Ms. Sue or DrBob222?
- A student measures a rectangular room to be 20.0...
- Rachel is asked to calculate the density of a liquid. She correctly ...
- A student measure 9.43 mL of an unknown liquid in a graduated ...
- A student estimated the volume of a liquid in a beaker to be 300 mL...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help