Posted by aaron on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 9:38pm.
solve for x
- Algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 10:12pm
ax - bx = -c
x(a-b) = -c
x = -c/(a-b) or c/(b-a)
- Algebra - aaron, Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 10:40pm
ok I was getting confused on pulling the x to one side, thank you for explaining out.
now if I had to put in specific question
8x=3x-10, would I -3x on both sides
- Algebra - Reiny, Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 12:11am
yes, good job
Answer this Question
- math, algebra - How do I solve for the following: Directions solve each literal ...
- algebra - im trying to solve a literal equation, then solve the specific ...
- Algebra I - How do you solve the following literal equation: xp + yp = z
- algebra - solve the literal equation for x. Square root 3x + 2y +5x=4, for x
- algebra - solve each literal equation for the indicated variable linear equation...
- Algebra - I'm having trouble with this literal equation. r^2/r^2+a^2=w/x solve ...
- math, beginning algebra - can someone correct this for me. Directions: Solve ...
- math,algebra - How do you solve these types of math problems. Directions: Solve ...
- College Algebra - Solve for the specified variable in each formula or literal ...
- bobpursly,.math - Ok, assume it equals zero. 2x + 3y -6=0 subtract 3y from each ...