Posted by Gabby on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 8:56pm.
A pair of jeans is on sale for 25% off the original price. Which expression represents the sale price? If the original price of the jeans is $40,evaluate the expression to find the sale price.
Simplify the expression (0.4)^3
Simplify the following expression: 5^2-4/5+2
Find the value of the expression below for r=4 and t=2.... t^3-r+20 divided by r
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- URGENTquestions for Math - A pair of jeans is on sale for 25% off the original ...
- Algebra HELP PLEASE - A pair of jeans is on sale for 25% off the original price...
- math - Leon bought a bike on sale for 75% off the original price. Sale price was...
- math - I bought a pair of jeans on sale at 30% off for $35. What was the ...
- algebra 2 - glenn bought a new shirt on sale for 30% off. the original price of ...
- math - A. Mandy buy a sweater that is on sale for 20% less than the original ...
- math - 1. Original price: $92 Discount: 15% What is the sale price? 2. Original ...
- word problem - Leon bought a 10 speed bicyle on sale for 75% of oringinal price....
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue last two questions thanks - 15. In Store A, a book that ...
- Algebra - The original price of a pair of jeans is $80. A store marks a pair of ...