Posted by Gabby on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 8:56pm.
A pair of jeans is on sale for 25% off the original price. Which expression represents the sale price? If the original price of the jeans is $40,evaluate the expression to find the sale price.
Simplify the expression (0.4)^3
Simplify the following expression: 5^2-4/5+2
Find the value of the expression below for r=4 and t=2.... t^3-r+20 divided by r
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- URGENTquestions for Math - A pair of jeans is on sale for 25% off the original ...
- Algebra - The original price of a pair of jeans is $80. A store marks a pair of ...
- math - A. Mandy buy a sweater that is on sale for 20% less than the original ...
- algebra 2 - glenn bought a new shirt on sale for 30% off. the original price of ...
- MAth - I don't know how to begin this one-help Janie bought 2 pairs of identical...
- MaTH - I am trying to work this problem and need help. Mary bought 2 pairs of ...
- algebra - end of season sale for summer clothes advertises 30% to 45% off the ...
- prealgebra - An entertainment center is on sale for 20% off original price. The ...
- math - How do I solve ? Adam bought a basketball that was on sale for 25% less ...
- word problem - Leon bought a 10 speed bicyle on sale for 75% of oringinal price....