Posted by Esa on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 8:22pm.
The market value in current dollars of all goods and services produced within a country for final use during a year is the
gross national product.
gross world product.
per capital GNP.
per capita GDP.
gross domestic product.
are highly industrialized.
have a low GNP per person.
are generally located in Asia.
make up about 80% of the world's population.
use about 12% of the world's natural resources.
Which of the following statements about developing countries is true?
They are highly industrialized.
They have high average GNPs per person.
They include the United States, Germany, and Japan.
They have about 15% of the world's wealth and income.
They have about 85% of the world's wealth and income.
Answer this Question
- Alg2 - the annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of a country is the value of all ...
- Alg2 - he annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of a country is the value of all ...
- Alg2 - The annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of a country is the value of all ...
- MATH 12 - Canada's national debt fluctuates. It is affected by financial markets...
- business studies - c----of p---- is the different stages that a product has to ...
- Economics - Compensation of employees $194.2 US exports of goods and services 17...
- Economics - What is the relationship between the level of Gross Domestic Product...
- Econ - Total value of all assets in US YEAR ...total value of all final services...
- Economics - You should start a new post instead of adding on to an existing post...
- Economics - What is the difference between NNP(national net product) and GNP (...