Posted by Esa on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 8:22pm.
Conservation International estimated that roughly _____% of the habitable area of the planet has been altered by human activities.
Which of the following choices would make the statement false? Economic growth
provides goods and services for people's final use.
is accomplished by minimizing the flow of matter and energy through an economy.
is encouraged by population growth.
is encouraged by increased consumption per capita.
all of these answers.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - if all of the following imaginary planets were the same distance from...
- Science-3 questions. - Which of the following best describes the climates of ...
- political science - On the spectrum of international ideologies, what group is ...
- Math - Write a false conditional statement. Is it possible to insert the word "...
- Space Exploration - ou tline the conditions for liquid water to exisit on a ...
- world geography - Which of the following statements is most accurate? 1.The ...
- Biology - You are a botanist hired in the future to make a distant planet, ...
- Physics - You recently read that a new possibly habitable planet was discovered...
- Physics - Astronomers can calculate the mass of a planet by using the orbital ...
- math - 1 statement 2 is false 2 statement 3 is false 3 statement 4 is false 4 ...