Posted by Esa on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 8:22pm.
Conservation International estimated that roughly _____% of the habitable area of the planet has been altered by human activities.
Which of the following choices would make the statement false? Economic growth
provides goods and services for people's final use.
is accomplished by minimizing the flow of matter and energy through an economy.
is encouraged by population growth.
is encouraged by increased consumption per capita.
all of these answers.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- political science - On the spectrum of international ideologies, what group is ...
- Space Exploration - ou tline the conditions for liquid water to exisit on a ...
- world geography - Which of the following statements is most accurate? 1.The ...
- science - if all of the following imaginary planets were the same distance from...
- Physics - Astronomers can calculate the mass of a planet by using the orbital ...
- Environmental Science - Many areas of the world that do not have adequate fresh ...
- Science - 1.)Which of the following terms refers to an object that orbits the ...
- physics - A 4 . 7 kg mass weighs 39 . 95 N on the surface of a planet similar to...
- physics - A 2.5 kg mass weighs 23.75 N on the surface of a planet similar to ...
- physics - A 3.3 kg mass weighs 30.03 N on the surface of a planet similar to ...