Posted by Mohammad on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 8:21pm.
is characterized by a rapidly growing population.
is demonstrated by the sequence 12, 13, 14, 15, 16.
is illustrated by the numbers 2, 4, 8, 16, 32.
is characterized by resource use and consumption.
is characterized by a slowly decreasing population.
If the world's population grew by 2% in 1998 and continued at that rate, how long would it take the Earth's population to double?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- economics - During 2000, Orlando was growing rapidly with new jobs luring people...
- science - With the growing human population, many researchers argue that nuclear...
- Maths B - Population Growth - The population P of a particular city, Metropia, ...
- Science - I'm doing a project on human population growth and the ecosystems. ...
- environmental science - Explain the main point concerning exponential growth and...
- Reading - Which sentence best shows a point of view about population growth? A. ...
- Calculus - The population of a colony of bacteria is modeled by the function p(...
- Global science - A population histogram that looks like a triangle ____. It also...
- CACULUS- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH - A population of animals in an ecological niche is ...
- Science - What are the advantages of slower population growth? Please check your...