Underline each complete subject once.Underline each complete predicate twice.
1. The boys and girls studied different kids of measures.
2. Some people of ancient times used cubits.
3. A cubit measured about twenty inches.
4. It was the distance from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger.
5. Ancient people based other units on body measurements.
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 6:37pm
Subject: The boys and girls
Predicate: studied different kinds of measures
I'll be glad to check your answers for the other four sentences.
English - Anonymous, Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 7:09pm
Some people of ancient times
English - Anonymous, Monday, August 25, 2014 at 8:45pm
A cubit measured about twenty inches. What ids the complete predicate
English - kervin humarito, Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 5:19am
1.many families today are confronted with a lot of problems. 2.people give time to pray to the Lord.
English - Melany, Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 5:40pm
The subject is some people and predicates of ancient times used cubit