Posted by lena on Friday, August 30, 2013 at 2:28pm.
to what places did wine spread?
world history - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 30, 2013 at 2:31pm
The earliest wine was made in the areas that are now the countries of Georgia, Armenia, Iraq, and Egypt. This site has a lot more details.
world history - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 30, 2013 at 3:11pm
Wine is known and drunk all over the world today.
world history - lena, Friday, August 30, 2013 at 7:13pm
How did it spread in the periods from 870 B.C.E to about the 18th century, mostly in Greece and Rome
world history - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 30, 2013 at 7:25pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ap world history - where did wine originate?
- World History - What act by congress contributed to the world wide spread of the...
- science - Bacteria are invisible to humans except under a microscope. Which ...
- Algebra Word Problem Help - Two wine merchants enter Paris, one of them with 64 ...
- world history - How did Buddhism spread beyond India?
- World History - How was sumerian culture spread throughout mesopotamia?
- World history - What was one major factor in the spread of Eastern Orthodoxy ?
- world history - What was the relationship between trade and the spread of the ...
- World History (Please, help me!) - How did the principle of the French ...
- World History - What factors contributed to Islam's spread to south and ...