Posted by me on Friday, August 30, 2013 at 11:06am.
In the next few years the greatest amount of occupational therapy job opportunities are expected to be in
A. community settings
B. psychiatric hospitals
C. federal institutions
D. rehabilitation hospitals
occcpational therapy - me, Friday, August 30, 2013 at 11:08am
my answer is d
occcpational therapy - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 30, 2013 at 11:12am
Is that what your textbook author says?
occcpational therapy - me, Friday, August 30, 2013 at 11:17am
it doesn't say
occcpational therapy - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 30, 2013 at 11:19am
I doubt if rehabilitation hospitals will grow much in the next several years. The tendency is for more outpatient therapy. Please check your book again. I could find nothing on line that forecast the job opportunities.
occcpational therapy - me, Friday, August 30, 2013 at 11:49am
the answer is a
occcpational therapy - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 30, 2013 at 12:04pm
That was my guess. I'm glad you found the right answer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Introduction to Occupational Thearpy - 1. What type of facility treats most of ...
- healthcare - Hospitals are generally categorized as nonprofit, for-profit or ...
- Health - There are many different ways to physically treat a medical condition ...
- health Care - . CheckPoint: Hospitals • Post a 200- to 300-word response to the ...
- Maths - In january 2009, there were 1600 HNS hospitals, of whitch 113 were ...
- College Psych - All of the following would be considered psychotherpy EXCEPT: a...
- psychology 220 - 1.67 (1 pts.) Shelly meets twice a week with a number of ...
- Psychology - In order to treat a specific phobia, this therapy would be best ...
- hca 220 - Hospitals are generally categorized as nonprofit, for-profit, or ...
- Psychology - I have never been a good problem solver. I am not direct enough to ...