Posted by Bryce on Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 5:09pm.
Will you please give me extremely basic sentences that I have to translate into Latin using direct objectums?
- Latin Practice - Writeacher, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 6:07pm
I don't see any verbs in the first 3 lessons in Ecce Romani 1 that will allow direct objects. Which lesson are you on now?
- Latin Practice - Bryce, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 6:33pm
I am now on Chapter 4
- Latin Practice - Writeacher, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 8:00pm
The girl sees the boys.
The servant walks in the fields.
The boy climbs the tree.
Now, surely your text has practice sentences, too. And be sure you use the lessons and vocabulary and grammar exercises in the link I gave you above.
- Latin Practice - Bryce, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 8:30pm
Puella videt puerum.
Servus ambulat in agris(em?)
Puer ascendit arborem.
- Latin Practice - Writeacher, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 9:06pm
The -em ending would be used for accusative singular. The ending -is you used first is correct.
Everything else is correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Latin 1 Infinitives - Can someone please give me basic sentences to translate ...
- Beginner latin - Can someone please give me five or four basic/beginner ...
- Latin Practice - Can someone give me some singular to plural and plural to ...
- Latin - Urgent Help - I need to translate this sentence into Latin There is ...
- Latin - Can anyone think of any witty or inspirational Latin phrases? I have a ...
- English/Latin - I need help writing an epigram in english that I must translate ...
- Latin Practice - Can you give me some basic sentences that I can turn masculine ...
- latin - How would you translate this from english to latin? Tomorrow, you and ...
- English - Can someone please write an epigram for me?!?! 2-4 lines witty last ...
- latin - i desperately need some tips and techniques with memorizing/using ...