Posted by Vickie on Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 1:01pm.
After you have set your budget-related goals, the next logical step is to:
A. figure out your expenses.
B. make a budget worksheet.
C. figure out your expected disposable income.
D. try out your budget for a couple of months.
- budgeting - Vickie, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 1:01pm
I think its A...?
- budgeting - Writeacher, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 1:03pm
Don't you need to know how much money you'll have available before you can set up a spending plan?
For example, if your goals include renting a condo on the beach in San Diego, but your monthly net income is about $2000, what will you do?
- budgeting - Vickie, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 1:06pm
- budgeting - Vickie, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 1:15pm
there is sooo many tutors but it takes forever to reply...is it B?
- budgeting - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 1:27pm
B is correct.
Please note that all of the Jiskha tutors are volunteers and help students when we have a little free time.
- budgeting - Vickie, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 1:32pm
sorry for my impatience thank you Ms.Sue!(:
- budgeting - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 1:33pm
You're welcome, Vickie.
- budgeting - inez, Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 4:34pm
im sorry but it's not B
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- help please!:-) - After you have set your budget-related goals,the next logical ...
- finance - 1–2 pages Details: Develop a personal financial planning budget. This ...
- accounting - Select the incorrect statement about budgeting committees. A)...
- Budgeting your money - After two months of following her budget, lisa finds ...
- Budgets - What is one consequence of going into bankruptcy? A.Losing the ability...
- Computer - You interview with a financial services firm on Wall Street and you ...
- Geometry Question plz help - Could someone please explain how to figure this out...
- Math - Could someone please explain this problem to me? I will show you what I ...
- culinary arts - how do you make a budget for culinary if you don't have a figure...
- ( Online Class ) Consumer Math - Adjusting a budget - Given the net income, the ...