Posted by Henry on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 11:53pm.
True or False Check.
1. During the Starving Time of 1609-10, some of the colonists turned to cannibalism as a means of survival.
2. Early settlers of Jamestown spent many of their waking hours bowling.
3. The location of Jamestown was selected partially out of fear of a possible attack by the Spanish.
4. The Virginia Co. founded the colony as a means of increasing the food supply.
5. The one area that the Jamestown settlers were clearly superior to the Indians was in warfare.
6. The first settlers who landed in Jamestown were farmers and laborers.
7. The author of the article believes the problem with early Jamestown was the lack of private enterprise--the communal arrangement.
8. One reason why the colony failed to prosper was its lax discipline and diffusion of authority.
9. Early settlers of Jamestown depended largely upon the Native Americans in the area for their food.
10. A major factor in Jamestown's early failures was that not enough highly-skilled craftsmen migrated to the new world.
Thank you for your help. :)
Answer this Question
Reading - can you help me thank you: 2.Detecting bias is one of the major keys ...
Chemistry: Answer check please! - 1. Reactions follow the law of conservation of...
government - 1. The Framers of the US Constitution supported political parties. ...
Chemistry: Check please, these are hw assignments - 1. Gases can be considered ...
History - True or false history questions. im stuck on two questions? As ...
chemistry - In the chemical plating experiment zinc powder is dissolved in a ...
Psychology/ Ms Sue - Please check my answers 1. During puberty, boys ...
History - The Magna Carta laid the foundation for a written social contract ...
chemistry - can you check my answers(has star next to it) 1. Absolute zero is ...
Geometry true or false - I just needto check to see if i'm right... It would be ...