Posted by Henry on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 11:53pm.
True or False Check.
1. During the Starving Time of 1609-10, some of the colonists turned to cannibalism as a means of survival.
2. Early settlers of Jamestown spent many of their waking hours bowling.
3. The location of Jamestown was selected partially out of fear of a possible attack by the Spanish.
4. The Virginia Co. founded the colony as a means of increasing the food supply.
5. The one area that the Jamestown settlers were clearly superior to the Indians was in warfare.
6. The first settlers who landed in Jamestown were farmers and laborers.
7. The author of the article believes the problem with early Jamestown was the lack of private enterprise--the communal arrangement.
8. One reason why the colony failed to prosper was its lax discipline and diffusion of authority.
9. Early settlers of Jamestown depended largely upon the Native Americans in the area for their food.
10. A major factor in Jamestown's early failures was that not enough highly-skilled craftsmen migrated to the new world.
Thank you for your help. :)
Answer this Question
Reading - can you help me thank you: 2.Detecting bias is one of the major keys ...
7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
Chemistry: Answer check please! - 1. Reactions follow the law of conservation of...
History - True or false history questions. im stuck on two questions? As ...
SS7R - HW Qs. Check - TRUE OR FALSE When the settlers who favored slavery met ...
Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: Write true if the statement ...
chemistry - In the chemical plating experiment zinc powder is dissolved in a ...
English - 1.) Anyone can publish information on the Internet without fact-...
Calculus - True or false. 1. If F'(x) = G'(x) on the interval [a,b] then F(b)-F(...