February 19, 2017

Homework Help: English

Posted by Nicole on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 11:45pm.

What is the literary term for words with the same ending sounds (i.e. pathless, seamless, peerless)? I'm having a total brain fart. Thank you in advance :)

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions