Posted by Elijah on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 9:43pm.
Lisa makes 6 identical flags from 10 meters of fabric. How many meters of fabric does she use for each flag?
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 9:58pm
What do you think?
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- math - Elijah, Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 10:01pm
3/5 meters of fabric
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 10:05pm
That doesn't make sense.
3/5 * 6 = 18/5 = 3 3/5 meters. But you have 10 meters.
Each flag must have more than a meter in it.
10/6 = ?
- math - Elijah, Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 10:08pm
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 10:10pm
Right. Each flag must have 1 2/3 meters or 1.66667 meters.
- math - Ana, Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:34pm
i don't understand, csn you explain it to me
- math - Ana, Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:36pm
- math - Anonymous, Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 7:10pm
jake backes 10 trays of cookies using 8 cups cups of milk . How many cups of milk does he use for each tray of cookies
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Lisa bought two equal pieces of fabric. She will cut squares for a quilt ...
- Maths - For a Chinese New Year celebration, James and Zhou are making a dragon ...
- Math - A clothing owner has 1734 meter of fabric to make identical sweaters of ...
- Math - A local men's suit manufacturer had 2,742 square meters of fabric to make...
- Math - Mrs. Garcia's class is making a banner to hang in the school's display ...
- Math - Ms.Daza bought 3 1/2 yards of fabric. She used 2/3 of the fabric to make ...
- help azap math - Latasha went to the fabric store and bought yards of red fabric...
- Math - adam has 2 yards of fabric to make a shirt. He needs 1 foot of fabric for...
- math - Dianna used 5/6 yd of fabric to cover a bulletin board.She use 4/9 yd of ...
- Math - Megan has 9 yards of fabric. If she uses 5/8 of the fabric to make a ...