Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 5:50pm.
Using only the digits 2,3,5 and 7 complete the following problems below.
1.Name two things that the numbers 2,3,5,7 have in common
1.All prime numbers
2.What is the smallest possible number that can be written using each of these digits only once?
3.Using the 7 in the hundreth's place write the largest possible number below.(Make sure to use each of the remaining digits only once)
4.Using each of the numbers above only once, write three numbers whose value is greater than 2.5 but less than 3.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 5:58pm
1. Also they are one-digit numbers.
3. Wrong. Which is the hundredths place?
4. The first two are right. Your third answer is wrong.
- Math - Jerald, Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 6:02pm
- Math - Jerald, Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 6:03pm
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 6:15pm
3. Hundredths are to the right of the decimal point. Study this chart.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 1. JUGGLING NUMBERS From old newspapers cut out digits 0 to 9 and stick ...
- maths class 6 - 1. JUGGLING NUMBERS From old newspapers cut out digits 0 to 9 ...
- math - A certain football league has the following scoring system: - each field ...
- Math - What do the digits in the number 15 add up to? Answer 1+5=___. Using ...
- Math Poster Project - I have do complete a poster for math but I have some ...
- Stats - You are allowed to choose four whole numbers from 1 to 10 (including 1 ...
- Math - All numbers in our real number system are the product of prime numbers. ...
- Math-PLEASE check my answers - What types of problems can be solved using the ...
- Math - CAN SOMEONE CHECK MY ANSWERS PLEASE? What types of problems can be solved...
- math - How do the ideas of divisibility and multiples relate to the study of ...