Posted by Dee on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 5:08pm.
Select the statement which reflects the employer position on electric monitoring.
a.) An employee's actions during work time are at the discretion of the
b.) Employees should be notified of any electronic monitoring and its
c.)Electronic monitoring implies that employees cannot be trusted.
d.)Electronic monitoring is only applicable in certain situations
My answer is A
business - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 5:11pm
That depends upon the employer.
business - Dee, Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 5:17pm
would it B be the best answer?
business - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 5:32pm
I don't know. What does your textbook author say?
business - Jerone, Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 3:13pm
I think the correct answer is A, B would probably be the employee's position
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- business - select the statement which reflects the employer position on ...
- teaching - Collecting tickets and money from students, encouraging good manners...
- Business - what are some good steps for monitoring implementation of electronic ...
- Business Ethics - Describe the business reasons to limiting monitoring . Also, ...
- math - In an ANPR system the time that a vehicle passes a monitoring point is ...
- Criminal Justice - Electronic monitoring: A. increases the importance of ...
- research - what is the research problem discussed in the article: UNDER ...
- computer science - A suspicious vehicle can be tracked along the motorway by ...
- monitoring student progress - [RECALL] that before a teacher assigns homework or...
- math - A company produces three types of color TVs: Models X, Y and Z. Each ...