Posted by Anonymous on Monday, August 26, 2013 at 4:58pm.
In what ways are water and wind erosion different?
Geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 26, 2013 at 5:14pm
Geography - Anonymous, Monday, August 26, 2013 at 5:20pm
I read the article you provided, but I don't quite understand.
Geography - Anonymous, Monday, August 26, 2013 at 5:21pm
Geography - Anonymous, Monday, August 26, 2013 at 6:18pm
Geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 26, 2013 at 6:45pm
That's the simplest explanation I could find.
Read it carefully, one sentence at a time. Pay particular attention to the parts about water erosion and wind erosion. Look up any words you don't understand.
If you still don't understand a couple of sentences, please copy and paste them here. I'll try to help you understand those sentences.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- erosion - Explain why erosion is less of a problem in the west than the east ...
- geology - Natural causes? Erosion, from wind and water. http://geography.about....
- english - Read the paragraph below and complete the cause-and-effect chart. ...
- world geography check - The great rift valley was formedin part by: A)shifting ...
- sci - o Description of difference between weathering and erosion. o Graphical ...
- Ms.Sue August or Anonymous - All 3 of you I see usually answer a lot of ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - In what ways does erosion affect the lives of humans?
- science - In which ways would your lifstyle contribute to soil erosion? http://...
- English - 1. He died young. 2. He died when he was young. 3. When he was young, ...
- Science - 1. How does groundwater cause erosion and deposition? a. When acidic ...