Posted by Crystal on Friday, August 23, 2013 at 2:54pm.
In comparison to the ______________ model, the _____________ model assesses the complexities of learning disabilities better than a one-step process where an individuals is tested once and diagnosed.
a. discrepancy; Response to Intervention
b. Response to Intervention; discrepancy
c. immediate responsiveness; subjective interpretation
d. subjective interpretation; immediate responsiveness
Psychology- Assessments - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 23, 2013 at 3:00pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
Psychology- Assessments - Crystal, Friday, August 23, 2013 at 3:03pm
I think the answer is A
Psychology- Assessments - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 23, 2013 at 4:02pm
Psychology- Assessments - kristi, Friday, August 14, 2015 at 11:07am
Response to Intervention; discrepancy
Psychology- Assessments - leslie, Friday, August 12, 2016 at 3:38pm
discrepancy and Response to intervention
Psychology- Assessments - Janis Wilson, Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 8:29am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ms.sue please help - so my intervention is how i'm going to reduce air pollution...
- Psychology Observations - Observations • Write a 200- to 300-word response to ...
- Case Management - Intervention planning involves both treatment planning and ...
- Ecology Intervention Project - "two other projects that are either similar to ...
- how children learn(someone please check) - What do constructivist educators ...
- English - What is pre-intervention and post-intervention month?
- computer science - can please help me to fill this: In the TCP/IP model, the ...
- • psychology - • Discussion of factors that enhance or impede information flow ...
- Justice system - In contrast to the Warren Court, the Burger Court appeared to ...
- cultural diversity - Native americans are ambivalent about early intervention ...