Posted by jenn k on Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 11:12pm.
Can somebody please help me I don't understand this problem.?
Determine whether each ordered pair is solution of y=x+3.
1. (2, 9) 2. (5, 23)
can you please explain this to me step by step till you get the answer .thank you so much.
- 8 grade math - Anonymous, Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 11:44pm
Substitute the numbers in each ordered pair to x and y, respectively. If the equation makes sense, the it is a solution.
9 = 2 + 3 is not correct, so (2,9) is not a solution.
- 8 grade math - Anonymous, Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 11:47pm
*I meant to say then.
- 8 grade math - lanisha, Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 4:40pm
it could be 5!
- 8 grade math - Anonymous, Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 6:04pm
The area of a square mirror is 256 in squared. A rectangle mirror has a width the same as the square mirror width. Its length is 2 in longer than its width. What is the area of the rectangle mirror?
- 8 grade math - Anonymous, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 3:15pm
PROBLEM:A BALL WAS DROPS 27 INCHES AFTER THE FIRST SECOND AND THIRD BOUNCE THE HEIGHTS WERE 18 12 AND 8 hOW MANY DID IT TAKE TO GET TO 3 INCHES
- 8 grade math - ShadowKitty, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 3:21pm
Here I know!
X I Y
wHAT YO HAVE TO DO IS SUBSTITUTE YOUR X SIDE FOR 0 AND MULTIPLY IT BY YOUR Y.
- 8 grade math - ShadowKitty, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 3:25pm
DO THE SAME FOR THE OTHER SIDE
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Check whether the ordered pair is a solution to the equation x =3/4; (...
- Algebra (Does any one understand special factors)? - I do not understand special...
- math grade 10 - 1.)Determine the x- and y- intercept of each equation. (if u can...
- Math: Scalar Equation of a Plane - Determine whether the following pairs of ...
- math algebra please help! - my teacher: me: (1) x+y=670 " ? " (2) 7x+5y=3740 ...
- Algebra help+check please? - Graph the function. Compare the graph with the ...
- Math - Please help me! I know I am not showing my work but I don't even know how...
- 6 grade math - Can you help me with my new math homework? Regroup each mixed ...
- Algebra - Use substitution to determine whether the ordered pair (– 3, – 2) is a...
- Algebra - Use substitution to determine whether the ordered pair (–2, –3) is a ...