Posted by Helpless on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 3:26pm.
Can someone please help me with these questions? I do not know how to solve them. I need them by 4:00pm PST. Thanks in advance.
Trigen Corp. management will invest cash flows of $772,380, $776,008, $982,094, $818,400, $1,239,644, and $1,617,848 in research and development over the next six years. If the appropriate interest rate is 9.56 percent, what is the future value of these investment cash flows six years from today? (Round answer to 2 decimal places, e.g. 15.25.)
Future value $
You wrote a piece of software that does a better job of allowing computers to network than any other program designed for this purpose. A large networking company wants to incorporate your software into their systems and is offering to pay you $502,000 today, plus $502,000 at the end of each of the following six years for permission to do this. If the appropriate interest rate is 6 percent, what is the present value of the cash flow stream that the company is offering you? (Round answer to the nearest whole dollar, e.g. 5,275.)
Present value $
Barbara is considering investing in a stock and is aware that the return on that investment is particularly sensitive to how the economy is performing. Her analysis suggests that four states of the economy can affect the return on the investment. Using the table of returns and probabilities below, find
Boom 0.7 25.00%
Good 0.1 15.00%
Level 0.1 10.00%
Slump 0.1 -5.00%
What is the expected return on Barbara’s investment? (Round answer to 3 decimal places, e.g. 0.076.)
Trevor Price bought 10-year bonds issued by Harvest Foods five years ago for $976.42. The bonds make semiannual coupon payments at a rate of 8.4 percent. If the current price of the bonds is $1,014.85, what is the yield that Trevor would earn by selling the bonds today? (Round intermediate calculations to 4 decimal places, e.g. 1.2514 and final answer to 2 decimal places, e.g. 15.25%.)
Effective annual yield ___%
The First Bank of Ellicott City has issued perpetual preferred stock with a $100 par value. The bank pays a quarterly dividend of $1.65 on this stock. What is the current price of this preferred stock given a required rate of return of 10.0 percent? (Round answer to 2 decimal places, e.g. 15.25.)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Finance/571 - Trigen Corp. management will invest cash flows of $1,206,765, $1,...
- Time Zones - Check my work. Calculate the correct time in brackets: 1. 1:00am at...
- Management Accounting - well i try to solve this problem but it look so ...
- math (finance) - can you help me with these questions and show me how to solve ...
- Math (Finance) - can you help me with these questions and show me how to solve ...
- Finance - Can you please show me how to solve these questions? Can you double ...
- Finance - Imagine the CFO of a company has asked you, the auditor, to review the...
- Math - i have a couple questions what are the least common multiples of these ...
- accounting - how can I solve this problem stockholders invest $25,000 cash in ...
- finance - I'm in great need of help with a finance problem. You are a small ...