Posted by Unknown on .
Help me set them up and then check my answers?
Round your answer to the correct number of significant digits and show work.
1. How many grams of NaI would be used to produce a 2.0 M solution with a volume of 10.00 L?
2. What is the molarity of a 2.50 x 102 cm3 solution containing 450.0 g of C6H12O6 ?
3. How many moles of Sr(NO3)2 would be used in the preparation of 20.50 L of a 30.5 M solution?
Here is a site to help you with significant figures.
1. How many mols do you need? That's mols = M x L = ?
Then mols NaI = grams NaI/molar mass NaI. You know molar mass and mols, solve for grams.
2. mols c6H12 = grams/molar mass
Then M = mols/L solution.
3. See #1. mols needed = M x L = ?
Round each answer following the rules in the site I gave you.